FREE and OPEN TO ALL
Monday, March 26, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
An Energy Forecast for Pennsylvania: How will the state be powered in 25 years?
Advanced Technology Center – Room 101
This panel will provide an overview of the future of energy, and the role that Pennsylvaniawill play as these changes unfold. Energy cost, government regulations and the role of world politics will be key factors in the discussions. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderated by Stephen Mullin, PA Energy Alliance member and Senior Vice-President and Principal at Econsult Corporation
- Jill Beccaris-Pescatore, Instructor of Economics, Montgomery County Community College
- Wayne Gardner, Commissioner, PA Public Utility Commission
- Professor Edward Turzanski, International Relations/Espionage and Terrorism, Assistant Vice President for Government and Community Relations, La Salle University
Thursday, April 5, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
Environmental Sustainable Energy
Science Center – Room 213
The state of Pennsylvania features a wide variety of energy sources, and has made significant steps to become a leader in sustainable energy. This panel will focus on the clean energy used in Pennsylvania and the benefits it has for our state. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderated by Jeff Norton, Energy Group member at Eckert Seamans
- John Hanger, Former Secretary of Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and Former President and CEO of PennFuture
- Professor Rob Kuhlman, Geology Professor, Montgomery County Community College
- Jon Costanza, SunPower Builders
For more information, please visit http://paenergyalliance.com/energy-speaker-series, email email@example.com or call 717-319-1988. For directions and panel locations, please visit http://www.mc3.edu/aboutUs/directions and select Central Campus. We hope to see you there!